Spring Break Time!!!
Countless hours spent studying and test taking, you owe it to yourself to take some time off and relax in a nice tropical setting. Liquor Live compiled a list of the top spring break destinations you should consider this year.
1. Cancun. This spring break destination needs no introduction. It has delivered time after time for those party seekers looking for a great atmosphere, plenty to do, and a tropical environment. When people think of spring break, I think the first place that comes to their minds is Cancun.
2. Panama City Beach, Florida. This location may not be as well known as Cancun, but it should be! Panama City Beach does not include the same assortment of all inclusive resorts as Cancun does, but it offer nonstop affordable beach partying and club action. Also, the beach is absolutely stunning.
3. Nassau. This spring break destination offers a great beach scene, plenty of booze cruises, and a great tropical environment. Not to forget the great gambling scene for the over 18 crowd.
4. Key West, Florida. While this spring break destination may not feature the same crazy beach scenes as Cancun or Panama City Beach will, it will sure win you over with its gorgeous shores and relaxing environment.
5. Daytona Beach, Florida. Daytona is where it all started. Easily the least expensive destination for many spring breakers this year, and given this economy, we think there will be a great turnout this year.
6. South Padre Island, Texas. This is another inexpensive spring break destination. Here you will find non stop partying, great clubs, and music all night long.
7. Jamaica. Reggae fans anyone? Jamaica has always been a favorite for spring break goers. With Jamaica you have plenty of options: Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios… All feature great hotels, Red Stripe beer, and some laidback island fun.
8. Miami, Florida. Yeah, Florida is on here quite a bit, but where else are these East Coasters going to go for spring break? Miami offers some of the most beautiful beaches in the United States, and a good taste of the high life. Go here if you want to relax but still want the option of having fun.
9. Acapulco Mexico. Head over to the other side of Mexico to Acapulco. Here you will find some great diving, local flairs, great cocktails, and plenty of partying.
10. Dominican Republic, Punta Cana and Puerto Plata. We suggest you look into both destinations. Punta Cana offers incredible beaches and clear blue water while Puerto Plata offers plenty of activities such as water fall climbing and buggy riding. You can’t go wrong with either one.
Now that you have skimmed over our top ten spring break destinations, let the search begin. Spend time researching each location and finding the best deals for each one. We recommend looking into party passes that provide club access and plenty of drink deals. Also, take advantage of all inclusive resorts if you know they will be offering plenty of activities of interest to you during your week. If you are not at an all inclusive resort, purchase your liquor ahead of time and have some parties in your hotel room before you take advantage of the great night scenes. As always, plan your partying at Liquor Live using our advance search or virtual bar feature. Have Fun!